Effective Date: July 28, 2021
This Privacy Notice discloses the privacy practices for https://cmrclaims.com. This Privacy Notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- Children’s Privacy;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
- We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to process a claim.
- This website is not directed to anyone under the age of 16. The website does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 16. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 16 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information by providing a secure website. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g, billing) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. However, these and other security measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. By using our website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Notification of Changes
We may change this Privacy Notice at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice each time you visit the web site. Whenever material changes are made to the Privacy Notice we will update the link on our website.
Misuse of Personal Data
If you have concerns over the misuse of personal data, please contact us at LetsTalk@cmrclaims.com