You’ll hear a lot about process at CMR. It’s not just something we do, it’s who we are. Every detail of the way we work is engineered to be managed and measured.
Our commitment to Lean Six Sigma process engineering creates absolute efficiency within our organization, and more importantly, it creates efficiency for our customers. We’ve streamlined every aspect of the recovery process from end to end using process mapping, statistical analysis, and outcome testing.
1. Receive File
- We can receive files in any format.
2. Account Recovery
- This includes direct contact, insurance finding and filing, quality assurance
- We post all payments and adjustments in our claim recovery system. CMR accounts for, reconciles, and provides bi-monthly and/or monthly statements for efficient and easy accounting.
- When a suit is filed, CMR manages the legal process utilizing client-approved attorneys.
- All claim data is tracked for reporting purposes. CMR can report on nearly every aspect of a customer’s claim information. Customer reports range from open claims, to cycle time, to recovery reports on an activity and actuarial basis.
PROCESS IS AT OUR CORE
CoreFour is the set of foundational principles and values driving our business. It gives us a unique perspective and guides our actions.